To be in the running for any of the prizes or rewards for MX Endurance Watopia Challenge, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This competition will run between 1-31 May in whatever your local time zone is.
- Your attempt must fall between May 1 and May 31st to be considered.
- You must have ‘MX Endurance’ after your name on both Zwift and Strava.
- You must have your Strava account connected to the MX Endurance system through your personal profile and be a member of our MX Endurance Strava group. If the Strava logo is orange in your profile it means you have connected to our system.
- You must complete the relevant Strava segment. The challenge will commence and end according to the Strava segment. It is your responsibility to know where it starts and ends. Attempts which do not occur within the relevant segment will not be counted.
- To win one of the unique cycling jerseys you must have the fastest overall time for that segment.
- To qualify to purchase the unique jerseys you must have the fastest time for your category based on age and gender.
- You can only win or qualify for one jersey, regardless of your performance on the other segments. If you win multiple jerseys you must select which one you will receive or purchase. Any jersey you do not select will be awarded to the next highest-placed participant.
- If the winner does not choose to purchase their jersey, the option will roll down to the next person. If no one wants to purchase the jersey it will be forfeited.
- You must be a current member at the time of the prizes being awarded. Any cancellations prior to receiving your prize will result in the forfeiture of your prize.
- You will do everything in your power to keep your weight and power numbers as accurate as possible. Anyone who is found to be cheating will have all of their performances for each segment disqualified and will no longer be able to compete.
- By participating in this competition you agree to allow us to access your power, weight and heart rate data to quality check your performances for authenticity.
- To win the major prize you must have the highest overall position across all of the segments regardless of age or gender.
- To win the major prize you must have access to a ‘smart trainer’ - a trainer which has the ability to simulate the terrain you are riding on. You are still eligible for the minor prizes without access to a smart trainer.
- For the pink jersey, you must organise or participate in the most MX virtual meetups on Zwift. There must be at least one other MX Endurance member present for your session which must run for no less than 45 minutes. You are required to produce evidence of every meetup you organise or participate in by posting a screen shot of your session on a marked post within the MX Endurance FB Group.
- Zwift races are not eligible attempts at these challenges. You are more than welcome to complete these sessions as group rides but you cannot have any assistance such as keeping all riders together when attempting the segment.
- You can have as many attempts at each segment as you like but only your fastest result will count towards each segment.
- In order for your attempt to count, you must make the workout public. Private workouts on Strava will not be counted.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change as well as the conditions for the competition.
- Any prize is non-transferable and may not be used for credit or sold.
It is impossible for MX Endurance to have 100% oversight for this competition which is why we rely on everyone playing fair and not being deliberately deceptive. If you post a result that seems suspicious to you, do not post it or include it in this competition. If you are suspicious of another athlete’s result, try and talk to that person about their performance. If it is obvious that something is wrong, the performance may be disqualified and all other performances as well. This will be based on heart rate, power, weight and watts/kg for the performance.
Please do not give us cause to disqualify anyone.
Keep your power and weight numbers as accurate as possible. Please ensure your power meter is properly calibrated and if you miraculously manage to hold 500 watts for the whole workout even though your FTP is only 200 please consider that something might have been off and mark the session as private so it does not count towards this competition.