To be in the running for any of the prizes or rewards for MX Endurance Zwift League, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be a current MX Endurance member to participate and claim your prize.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of our competition to participate in this challenge.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure you complete the Strava segment for each of these loops. If you do not complete the strava loop, your attempt does not count.
- Any person caught cheating will not be allowed to participate in the rest of the competition and may be barred from any future MX Endurance competition.
- Cheating is intentionally left vague to cover a whole range of situations that will be considered on a case by case basis.
- You understand that you undertake this competition at your own risk and should seek medical advice before participating in any strenuous activity.
- You agree to set your weight as accurately as possible and avoid doing anything to unfairly give you an advantage.
- You can do as many attempts as you like each month but only your fastest attempt will count.
- You can only win one of the six jerseys. If you win more than one, you will be able to choose which one you claim and the prize in the other one will roll down to the next person.
It is impossible for MX Endurance to have 100% oversight for this competition which is why we rely on everyone playing fair and not being deliberately deceptive. If you post a result that seems suspicious to you, do not post it or include it in this competition. If you are suspicious of another athlete’s result, try and talk to that person about their performance. If it is obvious that something is wrong, the performance may be disqualified and all other performances as well. This will be based on heart rate, power, weight and watts/kg for the performance.
Please do not give us cause to disqualify anyone.
Keep your power and weight numbers as accurate as possible. Please ensure your power meter is properly calibrated and if you miraculously manage to hold 500 watts for the whole workout even though your FTP is only 200 please consider that something might have been off and mark the session as private so it does not count towards this competition.