For the 2020 season (1 January 2020 - 31 December 20202) we will be offering a MX Endurance prize pack to any MX Endurance member who races in our new range of team merchandise.Here are some specifics of the competition:
- The race you participate in must fall between January 1st 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- You must be racing in the current generation of team merchandise - the easiest way to know is it will have a big red X on it (or it is the team swimwear made by swozzi). It can be a run singlet in a running race, our team cycling kit for a cycling event or even our team t-shirt in a tough mudder.
- To qualify as a race, the event must be a timed event. Anything from an Ultra Man to a Park Run. There must be results available.
- To enter, you must post on either your Facebook or Instagram of you racing in the team gear using the hashtag #mxendurance2020 with the name of the event you participated in. You must also post a photo on the race competition thread within the team private Facebook group with the name, time and date of your event. This post will be marked as an announcement.
- Simply wearing your team hat will not qualify you for entry
- For every event you review on racecheck.com (that you compete at in 2020) you will receive a bonus entry. You must have MX at the end of your name on racecheck for this entry to count.
- There are no maximum entries. The more often you race wearing team gear, the more entries you will receive.
- You must be a member of the MX Endurance Strava Group to enter and you must have MX after your strava user name.
- To win the prize you must be a current member at the time of the prize draw.
- You must finish the event for your entry to count.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
These rules are subject to change.